Thursday, August 27, 2009

Winner of My Halloween/Fall Magnolia-licious Blog Hop Prize

Happy Thursday everyone!!! I had 223 comments on my Halloween/Fall Hop Blog at Noon EST today...And to that I added the names of those persons who had submissions at Magnolia-Licious Highlites...for a total of 236 eligible... My sincere thanks to everyone who dropped by and a special thanks to those who placed my Sweet Stuff on their blogs!! Please come back often and soon because it may not be long until I share some more Sweet Stuff with YOU!!!

AND the winner, selected randomly by Random.Org is Number 47...

SUZAN L.......who said
Hellooooooo Jacque, Your card is so Boootiful, front and back!! You always add the cutest details to your cards!! I also love the treat bag and treat boxes. I love how you cut out the windows in the small treat boxes and the treat bag is so cute!! And Oh My Gosh, that is some sweet Halloween Blog Candy. Sweetie, everything is so Spooktacular!! I love everything!!
You always inspire me and I can't wait to make a Halloween card now!!
Hugs, Suzan


Congratulations Suzan!! Please email me your mailing address as soon as possible so that I can ship this package off to you right away!!!! It is already packed up and waiting beside my front door!!!

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Congrats Suzan L...I love how you wrote your Spooktacular comment...the Random.Org chose well : )
Enjoy all the great goodies!

Thanks again Jacque, I will certainly be following your blog : )

DeeDee said...

Oh Congrats Suzanne...Have a spookalious day....muwaahhhhaaa!
halloween is my favorite holiday only topped by Christmas

thanks for the fun...stuff always

carrie said...

congrats to Suzan!! Hopefully she will post some thing later with what she did with her prize!! :)

Studio Lailani said...

Congrats Suzan!!

Cami said...

Yippee!!! Congrats Suzan! It couldn't have happened to someone nicer! Your creativity will definitely make more masterpieces with this BOOty! Have a Spooktacular time creating with this wonderful prize. I am sooooo happy for you!!!! Hugs, Cami

Suzan L said...

Oh My Goodness Jacque, What a nice surprise to find that I had won the wonderful Halloween Goodies!! I couldn't believe it!! I can't thank you enough, Sweetie!! I'm so excited!! I am definitely going to have fun using everything and I'm going to treasure the beautiful Halloween card that you created!!
Hugs, Suzan

Eulanda said...

Congrats Suzan and thanks for the offer Jacque!!