Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WINNER...WINNER!!!!

Happy day to everyone!!! I hope you are well into a marvelous week and just think....it's halfway to the weekend!!! Of course at this time of the year it seems that one day just flows into the next one and usually I have no idea what day it really is...hahaha!! I do have a couple of winners to announce so I have called on Mr Random.org to do all the work and here are his selections.....



This event is sponsored each week by Diana at the Magnolia-licious shop! There will be another Special Surprise for some lucky participant each and every Sunday right here!! So come on back beginning at midnight EST on Saturday night for the next surprise!!!

This week's winner of the SPECIAL SURPRISE is..........


 
Congratulations, Maria Therese!! Thank you so much, sweetie, for displaying the SUNDAY SENSATIONS blinkie on your blog!! Please leave a comment on this posting and contact me by email with your mailing information before Friday, November 30, at 8 AM EST so that I can get your package out to you right away!!!
 
 
AND
 
 
 
 
The winner of the two sets of Inkadinkado stamp sets - Warm Holiday Wishes and Tags and Wishes is.........
 
 
 
 
Edilza, congratulations!! Please leave a comment on this posting so that others know you have claimed your prize and send me an email with your mailing information before Friday, November 30, at 8 AM EST so that I can get your package out to you right away!! 
 
Thank you all so much for coming by and for leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you again real soon!! Hint...I have been organizing my MS punches and guess what I have found.....sigh...I have found that I need to be MORE organized and keep a better record of what I already have... Just a side note...a number of you have asked me to show some pictures of my space (cough cough) and I promise to do that very soon----as soon as I get over my embarrassment...hahahahha...Enjoy the holiday spirit!! Big hugs!!
 
 
 


14 comments:

Tonya said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Jacque, I look forward to the photo's of your space. :)

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

OI Jacque!!!

Que felicidade menina!!! Não acreditei pulei tanto, esse carimbos (selos) eu não tenho e me fez ficar muito feliz. Vou te enviar um email.

Beijos

Márcia Kamano said...

Parabéns Edilza!

Obrigada pela oportunidade Jacque!
Abraços do Brasil

fusiafscrapping said...

Congratulations ladies!

Sue said...

Congrats to the winners!!

I hope you have a good day

Sue

nannapat said...

Congratulations ladies. Pat x

Sandra said...

Parabéns as sortudas!! Bjs

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
i just droped by to say congfrats to the winners, and thanks fo the chance sweetie. have a great day
hugs angelique

Elena V. said...

Congratulations to the winners!!

Deb said...

Cudos to the winners! And as for your design space, I'm sure I will be pea-green with envy Scarlet!! ;O) Can't wait to see where all the beautiful creations are born. Have a wonderful day Jacque!

Deb T.

Swedka said...

О, поздравляю победителя! И спасибо большое за конфетку!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see more!

lucretia said...

Is that you MT? Well done

Sue D said...

Congrats to the winners. I hate when I buy something I already have!